Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Getting ready to return to Kenya

Our family is once again preparing for a trip to Kenya. David will be there June 24-July 8, and Lauren and I will be there July 2-22. Lauren and I leave on June 26th and will spend almost a week in Spain on our way to Kenya.

We are already packed and ready to go because Lauren and I are living on campus for the Mississippi Governor's School which ends on June 25th (we will fly out the next morning).

We appreciate your thoughts and prayers and are planning to post blog entries every few days or as our limited internet access allows.

I am so looking forward to seeing our many friends, especially our godchild John Kahera.

Read on if you'd like to know about our 2009 trip... I've left up all of the posts from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment